In case, just in case, you have not heard of ALAT, let’s give you the gist. ALAT is Nigeria's first fully digital bank, focused on providing convenient and excitingly branch-less banking to customers, who are majorly millennials. It comes with flexible options like opening an account in less than ten minutes and saving more. But apart from this, ALAT has juicy deals for the hospitality market. Restaurants, as well as ALAT subscribers, have a lot to benefit from this.
Benefits for ALAT Subscribers
ALAT has a partnership with restaurants across Lagos allowing their customers to get extra benefits and deals especially in terms of pricing i.e Discounts and concessions on food and/or beverage.
You know how good it feels to walk into a luxury restaurant and get up to 10 percent discounts, that’s something special from ALAT. Porsche restaurants organise special brunches, you can visit with a group of friends and enjoy the privilege of getting free food for one person. What’s more, the Lagos hospitality market has never been full of amazing freebies. With ALAT, eating in Lagos just got better.
Check Out: Being a Waiter in Nigeria 101
Download the ALAT app now, for juicy deals.
Grow Your Restaurant Business With ALAT
Brands get increased brand awareness by partnering with ALAT. Your business offerings will be promoted via all channels available to ALAT.
- Promoted Social Media Posts & Posts on all ALAT's social media platforms.
- Targeted In-App Notifications based on Customer Interest
- Geo-Targeted In-App Notifications to all customers leveraging ALAT Places (ALAT Places is our Value add proposition to partners where we aggregate partner merchant locations and feed customers merchants details whenever they are in the partner's location vicinity)
- Above the line advertising for special seasonal deals. (Radio, TV, Print)
- Constant feature in all of ALAT's Newsletter publications which has an ardent readership of +180,000 eager audience.
Now that you want your restaurant to partner with ALAT, Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.