The Ivy League is a classic sophisticated restaurant that boasts of world-class dishes prepared by the best professional chefs, they serve continental, English, and African dishes that are irresistible and mouth-watering.
Curzon and Jones services carried out recruitment, training, HR structuring, and financial structuring of this restaurant for (duration)months.
The Ivy League offers private dining options for groups of all sizes and gatherings of all types with pre-set menus that you can choose from
- HR organizational structure
- Hospitality financial accounting setup
- Coordination of the opening party
- Developed the right restaurant culture
- Menu engineering and costing
- Developed an effective organizational structure within the restaurant
- Recruited and trained staff
- Implemented SEO strategies to increase visibility
- Generated buzz through relevant social media channels
- Reached out to third parties to stay on track
- Installed a restaurant accounting system capturing P&l, purchase order, and audit
- Marketed the restaurants on various marketing platforms
- Designed a responsive SEO friendly website for the restaurant
- Designed each department SOP
- Created a highly professional and dynamic atmosphere
- 90% customer satisfaction rating
- Recruited business and customer service-oriented staff
- Staff got their job descriptions, checklists, employment letters, and consequences matrix.
- Formulated a sales report template for a proper breakdown of revenue generated
- Developed an online presence for the restaurant
- Designed a marketing structure that ensured the continuous sale of tables and patronization by customers
- Introduced promotions to boost sales.
- Implemented security procedures/practices that meet current restaurant guidelines.